Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 1 July 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE


When I count my blessings
I count you twice
Happy Birthday, my darling

~~~

You know I love you
And you must know too
That my happiest moments
Are those spent with you
Enjoy your birthday
Indeed, I'll see that you do

~~

When we're together
Or when we're apart
You're first in my thoughts
And first in my heart.
Happy Birthday darling



Because you’re always thought of
In a very special way,
It’s natural to wish you’ll have
The nicest kind of day
And may each new tomorrow
Find your dreams all coming true,
To make your life in every way
A happy one for you

Spoken words alone cannot express,
The love I have for you.
The written art of love is what convinces
Myself, that you are the one for me.
As I gaze into your eyes
With every movement of your listless ways,
The grasping of your hand,
The warmth of your heart
I believe that you can make me feel like no other.

Once I believed that love was only a fable,
Configured in the mind, planted by others.
Then there was you.
Like a flower in bloom, wow, what a dream come true!
There are times when you make me happy,
There are times when you make me blue,
But what is even worse, is when
I don’t get to see you…






0 comments: